NEED TO KNOW
When implementing a lubrication program, it’s important to have as many people as possible understand the basics of lubricants, lubrication and contamination control. Having everyone on the same page is important to the success of a lubrication program.
This three hour instructional video provides an overview of how lubricants work and many elements that are important to an effective lubrication program. Attendees will leave the training with an understanding of why lubricants should be cared for as an important asset and why lubricating machinery correctly is critical. Use this course as standardized training across your organization and for bringing new hires up-to-speed.
Whether you’re a manager, engineer, technician or operator, this course is designed to show you the relevance of an effective lubrication program to your role, and how it contributes to reliability.
Download this PDF to review the course topics and outcomes in detail.
- Maintenance and Machine Reliability
- Tribology, Wear and Viscosity
- Base Oils and Additives
- Grease Fundamentals
- Lubricating Oil: Application Methods
- Lubrication Grease: Application Methods
- Lubrication Application: Electric Motors
- Particle Contamination
- Water Contamination
- Contamination Control
- Oil Drains, Flushing and Reservoir Management
- Lube Room, Handling, Storage and Management of Lubricants
- Field Inspections, Basic Machine Care and Daily Rounds
HOW IT WORKS
- 4 hours of training, including comprehensive workbook
- Public course runs over a half day, including lunch and refreshments
- Option to run a private course, at your site, tailored for your company
- Online course is self-paced and can be accessed immediately
- Attendees will gain an understanding of why lubricants should be cared for as an important asset and why lubricating machinery correctly is critical