NEED TO KNOW
Whether you are a Leader/Manager/Supervisor/Superintendent/Coordinator OR a Technician, Fitter, Maintainer or anyone looking to develop the fundamentals of Lubrication, this one-day workshop will be perfect.
The brilliant Michael Hooper from word class lubrication specialists Noria, shares his knowledge and expertise to facilitate and train our Schools. He is also an experienced technical author, and has managed and set up numerous oil analysis laboratories. Fields of Specialisation: Machinery Lubrication, Reliability Engineering, Lubricant Analysis, Oil Analysis, Bearing Failure Analysis, Filtration and Separation, Grease Analysis, Condition-Based Maintenance, Lubricant Contamination Control, Hydraulic Fluids, Particle Analysis, Motor Oils and Engine Lubrication and Predictive Maintenance.
Download this PDF to review the course topics and outcomes in detail.
- Maintenance and Machine Reliability
- Tribology, Wear and Viscosity
- Base Oils and Additives
- Grease Fundamentals
- Lubricating Oil: Application Methods
- Lubrication Grease: Application Methods
- Lubrication Application: Electric Motors
- Particle Contamination
- Water Contamination
- Contamination Control
- Oil Drains, Flushing and Reservoir Management
- Lube Room, Handling, Storage and Management of Lubricants
- Field Inspections, Basic Machine Care and Daily Rounds
HOW IT WORKS
- 4 hours of training, including comprehensive workbook
- Public course runs over a half day, including lunch and refreshments
- Option to run a private course, at your site, tailored for your company
- Online course is self-paced and can be accessed immediately
- Attendees will gain an understanding of why lubricants should be cared for as an important asset and why lubricating machinery correctly is critical