NEED TO KNOW
1. THE BUSINESS CASE FOR FLAB MANAGEMENT
2. TAKING A MICROSCOPE LOOK AT FLAB FUNDAMENTALS – AN INTRODUCTION
3. THE PHYSICS OF MACHINE FAILURE
4. MODERN, MACHINE CONDITION MONITORING – A MUST FOR FLAB MANAGEMENT
5. RELIABILITY ENGINEERING METHODS FOR FLAB MANAGEMENT
Maintenance Planner/Scheduler, Area Planner, Maintenance Coordinator, Maintenance Supervisor, Work Management Planner, Maintenance Engineer
Drew Troyer is a reliability engineer and globally recognized thought leader in the area of asset management with 30 years of experience in the field. An award-winning author, he has written more than 300 books, articles and technical papers on the subject and is a regularly featured keynote speaker at events around the world. As a workshop leader, he’s taught thousands of students on various aspects of reliability engineering and the business of equipment asset management.
Precision Maintenance School
PRICES & OPTIONS
DOWNLOAD PRECISION MAINTENANCE SCHOOL
Download this PDF to review the course topics and outcomes in detail.