NEED TO KNOW
1. THE BUSINESS CASE FOR FLAB MANAGEMENT
2. TAKING A MICROSCOPE LOOK AT FLAB FUNDAMENTALS – AN INTRODUCTION
3. THE PHYSICS OF MACHINE FAILURE
4. MODERN, MACHINE CONDITION MONITORING – A MUST FOR FLAB MANAGEMENT
5. RELIABILITY ENGINEERING METHODS FOR FLAB MANAGEMENT
Maintenance Planner/Scheduler, Area Planner, Maintenance Coordinator, Maintenance Supervisor, Work Management Planner, Maintenance Engineer
Drew Troyer is a reliability engineer and globally recognized thought leader in the area of asset management with 30 years of experience in the field. An award-winning author, he has written more than 300 books, articles and technical papers on the subject and is a regularly featured keynote speaker at events around the world. As a workshop leader, he’s taught thousands of students on various aspects of reliability engineering and the business of equipment asset management.
For more info about content, schedule, pricing or onsite training, please contact:
M: 0400 553 600
M: 0411 883 266
Precision Maintenance School
PRICES & OPTIONS
DOWNLOAD PRECISION MAINTENANCE SCHOOL
Download this PDF to review the course topics and outcomes in detail.